Commercial Cleaning & Services
Puritan Commercial Cleaning & Services is a regional facility service company that provides janitorial services, grounds maintenance, and many additional services to meet all the needs of your property.
Why Choose Puritan?
- Full-service for your entire property – inside and out
- Regional presence – capable of handling all your locations
- Thorough screening and background checks for all employees
- Comprehensive and ongoing training of our staff
- Standardized, environmentally preferred procedures, chemicals, and equipment
- Systematic, detailed quality inspections for accountability
- Proactive client partnership meetings to ensure satisfaction
Persistent growth through exceptional client and employee care.
- Care for People. Treat people well and foster relationships. Promote an atmosphere of recognizing and rewarding good performance and developing people. If we care for our team members, they will care for our clients.
- Provide Excellent Service. Be detail-oriented in order to deliver consistently exceptional quality of work.
- Innovate Continuously. Promote a culture of curiosity and imagination. Always be searching for ways to adapt and improve.
- Be Humble. Respect each other and maintain an attitude of service to our team members and clients. Be able to give and receive honest feedback.
At Puritan, we are committed to the stewardship of the earth and to providing the best working environment for our employees and clients. We strive to:
- Use Green Seal Certified and other environmentally-friendly products
- Use equipment with a lower environmental impact profile
- Use high performance green cleaning processes and systems
Meet The Leadership Team
- Started Puritan in 1981
- B.S., Forest Management, University of Montana, 1980
- Served in all capacities at Puritan — spent the most time as a custodian
- Enjoys swimming, running, mountain biking, reading, traveling with my wife and hanging out with my 9 children and their families
- Joined Puritan in 1998
- B.S., Business Management and Marketing, University of Montana, 2006
- Enjoys running, biking, mountain climbing, reading, traveling, and spending time with family and friends
Exterior Services Manager
- Joined Puritan in 2012
- Prior landscaping experience in Big Sky and The Yellowstone Club
- Served in various roles at Puritan including janitorial, window cleaning, carpet cleaning, and landscaping
- Enjoys photography, mountain biking, snowboarding, and music
- Joined Puritan in 2020
- B.S. Health Care Administration, Oregon State University
- Master of Science, Organizational Management, University of Great Falls
- Loves Montana and spending time with family and friends
- Joined Puritan in 2014
- A.A., Business Administration, American Institute of Business
- Prior experience in banking, accounting, and business startups; founded and operated a screen printing business in Montana for 12 years
- Enjoys being a mom of three boys, as well as sports spectating, golfing, reading and traveling
Corporate Accounts Manager
- Joined Puritan in 2017
- Prior experience in property management & Environmental Services
- Enjoys reading & hiking
- Joined Puritan in 2016
- Attending MSU for Business Management and Marketing.
- Loves animals, listening and playing music, as well as cooking and baking for family and friends.
- Joined Puritan in 2021
- AA Accounting, University of Montana College of Technology
- Prior Experience in LIHTC funded Real Estate Development and Public Accounting
- Joined Puritan in 2022
- Missoula Native and Griz Alumni!
- B.S. Business Management and Entrepreneurship, University of Montana
- Master of Business Administration, University of Montana
- Master of Public Administration, University of Montana
- Enjoys skiing, paddle boarding, traveling and a big bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!